Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Going to Skien


Dear All,

I spoke in church on Sunday and my talk went well. I
talked about setting goals for the new year and how we can take the
things we need to improve on to the Lord as a way to receive extra
help through the Atonement. It was kinda cool though since i'll be
leaving anyway so I got a chance to thank everyone and stuff.

It's kinda sad leaving after being here for so long. I've realized how
much this place has become home to me. I love all the members here.
I've been able to spend a lot of time with many of them, especially
over the holiday's. I'm excited for a new area but I will definitely
miss the Arendal branch.

So my new address is:

Eldste Farrer
Hans Houens gate 8
3715 Skien
Norge

Oh yeah here's some pics from Tobias' baptism a week or so ago :) Hope
you enjoy them.

Love

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment