Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

Dear All,

This week was a very trying one for me. Everyday I've been having
pretty big headache's and I've been much more tired than usual. It's a
funny thing with being tired, it seems to increase my stress levels by
like one thousand haha. Anyway, basically it was like one thing after
another kept coming in the way of things. But in the end it has all
worked out and life is good now :)

We had a lot of time to be out contacting during the day on Wednesday
and we taught like crazy! On Friday we were able to teach a girl we
had met on the street and we invited her to be baptized. She said she
really wanted to be baptized and even wants to serve a mission, it was
really cool :)

The internet in the church here is down today so
we're having to use a member's computer and so I don't have too much
time to write.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Love,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment