Monday, May 30, 2011

Life is okay:)

Well, let me tell you about the week. On Tuesday we taught a really
cool guy who is from Spain. He is half Jewish and half Catholic. It's
kinda funny how we met him cuz while we were out contacting on Karl
Johans Gate I stopped him and asked if he'd heard of the Book of
Mormon. He said out of all the religions and beliefs he liked the
"Mormons" the best. After we invited him to talk more he told us he
had actually been drinking and wasn't sure if it was appropriate to
talk about such spiritual things at that time. I was way surprised and
hadn't even noticed he was drunk. Anyway, we taught later and he said
he'd been praying for a way to come closer to Jesus Christ. Once we
finished teaching he turned to me on the way out and said, "Ya know, I
don't think it was a coincidence that we met." I'm excited to continue
teaching him :)

Thank you for all your support and encouragement. It could not have
come at a more better time :)

Love,

Elder Farrer

No comments:

Post a Comment