Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week 8 Fredrikstad

Things changed around for the better this week. Thank you for your prayers :) They were greatly needed and very appreciated. I came across a comment during the week that said to the effect that "This work is much greater than you or I. No matter what obstacles or challenges come in the way it will continue to roll forward." It got me thinking to really how great everything is, God, the heavens, the universe and everyone inside it. I have a hard time trusting people and I've had a hard time trusting in the Lord. This week I put my trust in Him and I found myself receiving more strength to do what He asks me to do. I strengthened my love for the gospel and I was more happy. When I pray it feels like I am actually talking with Him, and I know I am. I put it all out on the table and I gave it to my Savior. I let go. It's interesting to me what the actual purpose of our existence here on earth is. We are here to have joy, to work to obtain eternal life which means obeying all of God's commandments and rules, basically we're here to do His will. Yes, there are many other things that come under that but the biggest thing is to prepare to meet God. I guess this thought just made it simpler for me to trust in Heavenly Father.

I've had some very good experiences this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment