Monday, October 24, 2011

Fredrikstad Week 16





Dear All,

So everything has been going good :) We had a really busy week which was good. At about 9am Sunday morning the Bishop called me and asked if I would give a talk that day in Sacrament meeting. I was a little caught off guard but I accepted anyway. I spoke about what it has been like to be a missionary in Norway. It was great practice for my homecoming talk ;) I think it went well though, it looked like only a few people were falling asleep haha.

We don't have any baptisms coming up before I leave yet.. We're working with a really special woman right now that I'm hoping will be baptized in the not too distant future. I'll be praying for it :)

It's strange to think I'll be coming home so soon. On Sunday, the bishop announced that I would be going home soon so this was my last talk here. I'm excited to see everyone at home again but it was kind of sad to think I'll have to say goodbye to everyone here. I'm looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks though :D

Love,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment