Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 15 Fredrikstad



1st Picture - This is my "Is this really happening to me?" face :D

2nd Picture - The other night my companion was snoring like a wild gorilla and I couldn't get to sleep.. This is what time it was. He continued for about an hour after that when I finally got to sleep once he stopped haha.

Hello All,

I wanted to tell you about on Sunday afternoon we went to the Catholic church since we know the guy who plays guitar for them. It was a lot different than what we're used to in church on Sunday. But even if you put aside all the "small" details that are so different their was still one thing missing; the Spirit. I kept waiting and waiting but I still didn't feel anything. The closest I came to feeling something good was when we sang a few of the songs. It's nothing against that church or the people there but I gained a stronger testimony of why I go to our church on Sunday. The Spirit really is present in our meetings and it does testify of the truth! I am grateful for that :)

Love

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment