Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 9 Fredrikstad

We had a pretty good Fast and Testimony meeting. Many of the testimonies born had to do with trials and difficulties we all have to go through so we can grow. I guess it just really hit home for me cuz sometimes it feels like there's never a day I'm not working through one trial or another ya know? I've been trying to learn to accept each challenge and hopefully be able to welcome them since they are what help us come closer to God. It was a cool experience as well cuz I was able to translate for one of our new converts who doesn't speak Norwegian. I really felt like I was blessed with the gift of tongues. I think that was the best I've ever translated and I know I received help from above.

Better get going..

Love,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment