Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week10 Fredrikstad

I think I forgot to mention this last week but I got a new companion. His name is Elder Burr and he's from Delta, Utah. Anyway we'll be serving together until November..

I've seen, very clearly, how hard Satan fights against the Lord's righteous causes. Especially when I start to see more success, then come the great storms of the adversary. I'm learning to laugh more at it though. I don't know how to explain it exactly but even though the pain is still the same I'm not angry about it like before. I have been blessed with ability to tolerate it a little bit more. Patience is a virtue right ? :) I don't want to jinx anything but I think I'm finally starting to get it haha.

My time is somewhat short today.. We were in Moss and then Drammen for most of the day. But I really am grateful for that quote. I printed it out to read a few more times :)

Love,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment